Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Proud Mama Intern

This past Friday we went to a ropes course and I was so proud of how much they accomplished. They worked as a team to solve problems and seeing some learn how to listen rather than talk or talk rather than listen was awe-inspiring. I also finally took a bunch of pictures!

Photobucket
Problem-solving. They managed to complete the task in under 15 minutes, completely shocking both the ropes course staff member (who happens to be a former Interlaken counselor!), Faye, Maya and myself.

Photobucket
Teamwork. A beautiful sight to behold.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Giving me the stink eye.

Photobucket
Maya is spiderwoman.

Photobucket
I did it!

Photobucket


They were so committed to every activity, I was close to tears at the end of the day because I was so floored by their bravery.

No comments:

Post a Comment